Friday, May 23, 2008

friends visit- last saturday

So Saturday I had friends over- they took the night train over and came very early. We headed out to tourist.We first went over to Buda, seeing the castle. There was some ceremony going on. It was hot- we saw a boy with a costume faint.
Going inside Matyas church- I hadn't been inside before.


We saw Gellert Hill. Lots of things were different because there were waterfalls now.

We headed to the market, then got dinner.


Mmm, meat dumplings.

We then headed to the Basilica.


On the way we ran into a family of knights.

To end the day, we went to Heroes Square. It was a good exploration of Budapest, and it was- what I thought- the last time I would see many of the sights.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I would study lots and lots of number theory and logic. I was excited, because that would be the last studying in a while~~~ My highlight of the day was amazing squid (not including understanding number theory! Not logic though haha.)

No comments: