Friday, May 9, 2008

Prague- wandering around

I'm done with analysis! Yay!

So Friday it was time to wander around Prague. It was soooo crowded. Most of Europe has a four day holiday because of May Day, so people are of course doing a lot of traveling.

We headed to explore Prague castle.

Magnificence.



This was Franz Kafka's House- where he wrote.



Violent statues.


A copy of the top of the Eiffel Tower. Note the height from the bottom of the hill to the top of this tower is the Eiffel Tower's real height.


On Charles Bridge. It was soo crowded- they were doing construction, 1/5 of it took about an hour to cross. But it was worth it, and after that everything cleared up.

The river.


Amazing cabbage pancakes. I love cabbage.

I love kebabs as well.

On the bridge.

In Old Town Square.

My last morning in Prague, Saturday, I would have an AMAZING brunch- american style (eggs and waffles). I was plenty full for the bus ride back, where I watched 50 first dates, Blow, and also read a lot more of Name of the Rose.

Sunday I would go to Esztergom, a day trip from Hungary.

No comments: