Monday, May 5, 2008

Prague- an introduction

I arrived in Prague Wednesday afternoon. It was a pretty good 7 hr bus ride, I watched Hostage- which was just okay, on the way.


Wandered around and met my friend who was near the Astronomical Clock. I was immediately struck by Prague's beauty.

Much of the rest of the day involved sleeping, which was quite needed. I had an amazing kebab for dinner, that was stood up on my plate.

One of my first sights.


An Old Tower leading to Old Town Square.


The famous astrological clock. It has been running and it has been making its movements for 700 years. A HUGE tourist attraction.



Franz Kafka street. He resided here.


A statue of Il Commendatore, in Memory of Mozart's Don Giovanni, first performed in the theatre behind the statue in 1787.

The streets of cobblestone~


A gate somewhere.

The next day, I was headed to day trips to a fantastic castle and a strange and creepy ossuary.

No comments: