Saturday, February 23, 2008

Its Saturday! And warmer too!

I surprisingly woke up at 10 AM! So, I was able to go out by 11. It was a beautiful day, almost 60 degrees outside! Took the metro to the opera stop, looking for the gym that my landlord recommended. I saw the sign, but didn't see the opening. I went in an apartment complex, going up and down the stairs, but didn't see any sign of a gym. Then I went outside, I tried another door. I was accosted by a guard, and I told him I was looking for the gym. There was 'fitness' on the sign, so I said that word over and over. He finally understood, led me to the same apartment, and pushed a button, letting me in.

I saw the word that supposedly means gym pointing to a door. The door was locked. I was confused. Then I decided to abandon my mission for now. Then I went to office max, buying a lot of lined paper, including a little 2-hole punch. Went to Csmeagol and got a tasty looking chocolate hunk of bread. I ended up eating some meat and cheese, and the bread as well. It was only a little more than 50 cents- some of the chocolate had fallen off on the way back, but it was still very delicious!
Did a bunch of homework, including reading a lot of logic. Was thinking about going to Gellert Hill and be touristy. I will do that tomorrow morning!
Watched the newest episode of Lost~~~
Went out to the mall and had a hot chili burger king burger (it was two hamburgers with mayo and some jalapenos on it) meal. It wasn't bad at all. This time I was smarter because I realized I had to order a ketchup packet as well. For one single tiny packet it was about 50 cents! Did a LOT of shopping at the match, buying shrimp, spaghetti sauce, spinach penne, including a bunch of spices including garlic, pepper, and chili sauce. Spent a lot but it was money well spent.
Did some more homework, and finally tackled the dishes. I hadn't done them for a while so there was a lot.
Oh btw.... didn't get into Gallian's REU. :( Ah well.
Check back tomorrow~ there will be lots of non-food pictures! I promise! It sure has been a while....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but food pictures are the best type of pictures!!